At Goodwin Archery, our aim is to help your aim! We offer coaching and mentoring for individuals wishing to improve their archery skills. Our specialty is in Target Archery, both indoor and outdoor, in both USA Archery and National Field Archery Association formats.
We work with archers of all ages and all skill levels. We have years of experience working with USA Archery JOAD programs (Junior Olympic Archery Development) and Boy Scout and Girl Scout programs. We are certified merit badge counselors for the Boy Scouts of America.
Joe Goodwin is a Level 3 NTS Coach certified by USA Archery, as well as an NRA-certified instructor in rifle, pistol and shotgun. He served for ten years as the Shooting Sports chair for the Last Frontier Council of the Boy Scouts of America. Joe is a regular competitor in the state of Oklahoma, and recently won the 2017 Oklahoma-USA Archery indoor title in Men’s Masters Compound. He primarily shoots Freestyle Compound, and has also competed in Bowhunter Compound and Barebow Recurve disciplines.
Stacey Goodwin is a Level 2 Instructor certified by USA Archery, and also an NRA-certified instructor in rifle and pistol. Stacey is a regular competitor in the State of Oklahoma, specializing in Freestyle Compound. Her successes include:
- 2016 include Senior Women’s Compound Champion, State Games of Oklahoma (indoor and outdoor target)
- 2016 Senior Women’s Compound Champion, OSAA Indoor Target
- 2016 Senior Women’s Compound Champion, NFAA Southern Sectional (indoor).
- 2016 9th Place, Senior Women’s Flight Category, NFAA Indoor Nationals in Louisville, Kentucky
- 2017 Women’s Masters Compound Champion, Oklahoma-USA Archery (indoor)